The Supply Chain Matters Quarterly Newsletter is a reader supplement to this blog. The newsletter provides for a broader analysis of our daily and weekly commentaries, with an emphasis on this past quarters events and their implications for global supply chain business process and information technology needs.
The Q4-2012 newsletter was distributed this morning, so please check your email inbox to access your and read your copy. Readers who signed-up to subscribe to Supply Chain Matters along with our consulting clients will receive the newsletter automatically.
The newsletter includes the following updates and articles:
- Specific Highlights of Q4 Supply Chain Matters Commentaries
- Compelling Lessons from the 2012 Holiday Buying Season
- China’s Labor Cost Rise in 2012
- World’s Largest Container Ships Enter Global Service
- 2013 Annual Predictions for Global Supply Chains Research Report Now Available
- Supply Chain Matters 2012 Readership Summary Statistics
If you did not receive your copy, or would like to be added to our newsletter distribution list, please send an email with Newsletter Request on the Subject line, and include the following information:
You can send your request to the following mail address: info@ (at sign) supply-chain-matters <dot >com.