The Supply Chain Matters Quarterly Newsletter is a reader supplement to this blog. The newsletter provides for a broader analysis of our daily and weekly commentaries, with an emphasis on this past quarters events and their implications for global supply chain business process and information technology needs.
The Q2-2012 newsletter was distributed today, so please check your email inbox to access your and read your copy. Readers who signed-up to subscribe to Supply Chain Matters along with our consulting clients receive this newsletter automatically.
Our latest newsletter features the following selected themes that dominated global supply chain events from April through June 2012:
- Continued turbulence and uncertainty in the global economy driving supply chain pullbacks and reduced activity.
- What really is motivating the current resurgence in U.S. manufacturing sourcing?
- The changing organizational dynamics involving information technology and its relationship to the future success criteria for supply chain management leaders.
- The conundrum of an industry supply chain with multiple years of customer order backlog and increasing supply chain risk.
- An example of opportunity lost from major supply chain disruption.
- Increasing dynamics involving the supply chain information technology landscape
If you did not receive your copy, or would like to be added to our newsletter distribution list, please send an email with Newsletter Request on the Subject line, and include the following information:
You can send your request to the following mail address: info@ (at sign) supply-chain-matters <dot >com.
Readers can also take advantage of the Join Our Mailing List entry box, located in the right-hand panel and will insure that you receive a copy of our latest Newsletter.
Bob Ferrari- Executive Editor