The Supply Chain Matters Quarterly Newsletter is an added supplement to this blog as well as to our research and consulting clients. The newsletter provides for a broader analysis of our daily and weekly commentaries, with an emphasis on this past quarters events and their implications for global supply chain business process and information technology needs.
The Q1-2013 newsletter was distributed last Friday, so please check to insure you received your copy. Readers who signed-up to subscribe to Supply Chain Matters along with our consulting clients will receive the newsletter automatically.
The latest newsletter contained the following updates and articles:
- Global Supply Chain Activity in Q1 Reflects Resiliency with One Big Exception
- Supply Chain Disruption and Needs for Resilience Remain a Constant Challenge
- Asset Overcapacity Becoming a Bigger Challenge in Global Transportation
- More Troubling Trends in Supplier Management
- New Sponsorship Program Announced for Supply Chain Matters Blog
If you did not receive your copy, or would like to be added to our newsletter distribution list, please send an email with Newsletter Request on the Subject line, and include the following information:
You can send your request to the following mail address: info@ (at sign) supply-chain-matters <dot >com.
Bob Ferrari- Founder and Executive Editor