This posting is to alert our readers that the Supply Chain Matters Q4-2014 Newsletter has published and should be in the email in-boxes of our hundreds of registered subscribers. If you did not receive your copy, check your Junk Box and insure that newsletter <at> theferrarigroup <dot> com is added to your address book.
Our newsletter is a more insightful look at global supply chain and B2B/B2C business process, technology and other important trends and is offered to both readers of this blog and clients of our consulting and industry analyst advisory services. Please check your inbox to insure you received a copy.
The Q4-2014 Newsletter includes the following:
- Our quarterly and summary 2014 quantitative and qualitative update summaries of global PMI supply chain activity
- A look back summary of 2014 supply chain events and developments
- Allianz recent risk barometer survey’s high ranking of supply chain risk
- Announced availability of our 2015 Predictions research report
- Looking ahead to Supply Chain Matters in 2015
Readers of this blog automatically receive a copy of the newsletter if they have registered as a subscriber, which can be accomplished by entering your email address in the Join Our Mailing List block located on the right-hand panel of this blog.
If you would like a copy of our latest Q4 newsletter that was distributed, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to: newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com. Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly and automatically add your email to future distribution.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor