We want to alert Supply Chain Matters readers that our combined Ferrari Consulting and Research Group and Supply Chain Matters Q3-2020 Quarterly Newsletter published yesterday. Readers who have registered for Supply Chain Matters content alerts as will research and consulting services clients automatically receive a copy of the newsletter so do check your inbox.
Included in this Q3-2020 edition are:
- The latest summations of global wide supply chain activity indices which point to a persistent “V” shaped recovery in global manufacturing activity levels. That stated, there remains a lot of economic and product demand uncertainties for certain industry segments.
- Highlights of industry specific supply chain situational perspectives that were featured by Supply Chain Matters during the quarter.
- Summation and links to the various Supply Chain Matters Podcast episodes that have been published thus far, after introduction earlier this year.
- Chronicled Research Advisories that were published during the quarter as well as the participation of Manager Director Bob Ferrari in an EIU research series.
- Specific reference to a joint PBS Frontline and Associated Press investigative report on How U.S. Supply Chains Failed during the pandemic
Obtaining A Newsletter Copy
As noted, registered subscribers to this blog and existing clients automatically receive a copy of our quarterly newsletters.
Clients and readers can now receive automated alerts to all future Supply Chain Matters blog postings and to our newsletters by adding your business email address in the Join Our Mailing List Block located on the right-hand panel. Readers have likely noticed that we have recently added a pop-up screen for more convenient registration to receive content in your email inboxes.
As a reminder, our policy is to not sell or disclose any individual subscriber data to any third parties.
If you are not signed-up and would like a copy of our latest Newsletter, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to:
newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com.
Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly as well as automatically add your email to future distribution.
Thanks again for your continued readership and client support.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor
© Copyright 2020, The Ferrari Consulting and Research Group and the Supply Chain Matters® blog. All rights reserved.
I am so grateful for your blog.Thanks Again