This posting is to alert our readers that the Supply Chain Matters and Ferrari Consulting and Research Group Q2-2014 Newsletter published this morning and should be in the email inboxes of our hundreds of registered subscribers.
Our newsletter is a more insightful look at global supply chain and B2B/B2C business process, technology and other important trends and is offered to both readers of this blog and clients of our consulting services. Please check your inbox to insure you received a copy.
The Q2 newsletter includes four insightful articles with two announcements:
- Our usual quantitative summary of global supply chain activity along with a capsulized summary of significant supply chain and B2B developments during the quarter.
- An alert to a June report from The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners that quantifies the scope of occupational fraud.
- Highlights of a healthy discourse reflecting on the Internet of Things, specifically the required infrastructure needed for wide scale adoption.
- Highlights of our enhanced Research Center services for readers and clients.
- Managing Director and Supply Chain Matters Founder Bob Ferrari being cited as one of Top Supply Chain Social Media Power Influencers.
Readers of this blog automatically receive a copy of the newsletter if they have registered as a subscriber, which can be accomplished by entering your email address in the Join Our Mailing List block located on the right-hand panel of this blog.
If you would like a copy of the Q2 newsletter that was distributed, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to: newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com. Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly and automatically add your email to future distribution.