The Supply Chain Matters blog would like to alert our readers to a recently available Kinaxis Big Ideas in Supply Chain podcast.
The episode: Strategies for the COVID-19 war room and beyond, features co-hosts Jenny Reese and Elias Rassi, speaking with our own Founder and Executive Editor, Bob Ferrari.
In the conversation, Bob speaks to topics related to:
- Current supply chain planning challenges presented by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Augmenting planning with the processes and tools businesses currently have.
- Best approaches for approaching C-Suite executives for surgical investments.
- The ongoing importance of data management and process discipline.
- Specific unique industry supply chain challenges such as high-tech industry.
This podcast can be accessed at this Kinaxis web link.
© Copyright 2020, The Ferrari Consulting and Research Group and the Supply Chain Matters® blog. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Kinaxis is a Named sponsor of this Supply Chain Matters blog as well as a client of the Ferrari Consulting and Research Group.