Utilizing the Supply Chain Matters blog, the Ferrari Consulting and Research Group notifies clients, blog readers and followers that our Q2-2021 Quarterly Newsletter published yesterday.
Blog subscribers along with research and consulting clients can access their copy in their respective email inboxes.
Our latest Newsletter contains eight articles or updates:
- Three summaries of global, developed economies and developing regions production and supply chain activity levels during the second quarter.
- Dominant themes that permeated the quarter which clearly turned out to be multiple cascading supply chain disruptions from multiple dimensions. The question remains how many can be resolved this year.
- Highlighted our recently published advisory series on preparing for the second half of this year in areas of planning, supply chain focused talent strategies, the ongoing global transportation crisis and direct material supply and demand imbalances.
- Summarized three additional Supply Chain Matters podcasts that were made available in the first half of this year.
- Called attention to our prior Supply Chain Matters blogs highlighting our most popular blog content and respective topics during 2020.
- Noted that supply chain planning and response management technology provider Kinaxis will remain a sustained blog sponsor or our thought leadership.
- Called attention to our upgraded look and feel for our two existing web sites.
Obtaining Your Copy
As noted, registered subscribers to this blog and existing clients automatically receive a copy of our quarterly newsletters.
Clients and readers can now receive automated alerts to all future Supply Chain Matters blog postings and to our newsletters by adding your business email address in the Join Our Mailing List Block located on the right-hand panel. Readers have likely noticed that we have recently added a pop-up screen for more convenient registration to receive content in your email inboxes.
As a reminder, our policy is to not sell or disclose any individual subscriber data to any third parties.
If you are not signed-up and would like a copy of our latest Newsletter, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to:
newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com.
Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or Company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly as well as automatically add your email to future distribution.
Thanks again for your continued readership and client support.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor
© Copyright 2021, The Ferrari Consulting and Research Group and the Supply Chain Matters® blog. All rights reserved.