We are once again pleased to report that the Locatible blog, dedicated to the theme of next generation location services in logistics and healthcare, has cited Supply Chain Matters in its recent posting: Top 7 Supply Chain Blogs to Follow on Twitter.
We sincerely thank Locatible and its internal blog team for this recognition.
Since our inception in 2008, this blog has consistently been cited as a top social media destination.
Other citations and recognition have included, among others:
- Xeneta Top Picks- 10 Supply Chain Blogs to Follow from the Xeneta blog in August 2016
- Top Five Blogs and News Aggregators from the Barcode Learning Center blog in 2015.
- Top Supply Chain Websites from Argentus Talent Acquisition blog in 2014.
- Most Influential Supply Chain Management Blogs in the World from SCM Operations in 2014.
- Top 25 Supply Chain Management Focused Social Media Influencers listing by SupplyChainoptz also in 2014.
- Listing as 100 Elite Logistics Resources bynet that occurred in 2013.
Thanks to all for this continued recognition. It certainly helps us in the daily energy required to maintain Supply Chain Matters as a top destination website. That might explain why our Twitter account continues to attract over 21,000 followers.
If you have not done so, sign-up on our right-hand panel to be included in our email distribution or to receive posting alerts via email. Registered subscribers automatically receive electronic copy of our quarterly newsletters that provide more in-depth analysis and insights on supply chain management business, technology and other topics. And, as an added reminder, our policy remains to never sell or share our detailed subscriber listings with any third-party.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor
Happy to mention you amongst the top 7 supply chain blogs out there and thanks for all your hard work blogging about supply chain!