This posting is to alert our readers that this past weekend, our Supply Chain Matters Q3-2015 Newsletter was published to our hundreds of registered subscribers.
Our newsletter is a more insightful look at global supply chain and B2B/B2C business process, technology and other important trends and is offered to both readers of this blog and clients of our consulting and industry analyst advisory services. Please check your inbox to insure you received a copy.
The Q3-2015 Newsletter includes the following updates and industry supply chain event implications:
- Our Q3 quantitative and qualitative highlight summaries of global PMI supply chain indices indicating a far more discernable declining trend within global supply chain activity.
- A reflection on the panacea of reliance on emerging markets as prior sources of business growth and profitability, and the current implications to industry supply chains.
- Commentary on the continued winds of change impacting high tech supply chains.
- Rapidly changing and logistics and transportation trends that industry teams need to be aware and monitor for implications.
- China’s automakers and suppliers gaining additional footholds in component parts.
If you would like a copy of our latest Q3 newsletter, please send an email with the title Newsletter Request to: newsletter <at> supply-chain-matters <dot> com. Please remember to include your Name, Role and/or company with your email address and we will have a copy sent directly as well as automatically add your email to future distribution.
Bob Ferrari, Founder and Executive Editor