Helping businesses implement more competitive supply chains by providing consulting, implementation support, and custom research services.
Vice President and Managing Director- Bob Ferrari
- Extensive and proven management, consulting, and thought leadership experience within broad areas of global supply chain management
- Supply Chain Industry Analyst for leading firms such as AMR Research and IDC
- Vice President / Director of Marketing and business strategy for advanced supply chain technology companies, including SAP
- Author of industry articles, thought leadership, and quoted in top tier press
- Recognized subject matter expert for panels, speaking engagements, executive workshops and webcasts
Click here to view full biography of Bob Ferrari
Insuring Competiveness of Your Supply Chain
Many industries today are in dramatic transition. Shifting competitive pressures are driving the need for business and decision-making processes to become quicker and more responsive to ever-changing customer needs. Supply chain and IT managers in turn are under constant pressure to manage costs, conform to requlatory needs, be socially responsible, and transform global based supply chains to respond to these competitive pressures. In the midst of these challenges is the increased adoption of Internet based technology and service offerings as an alternative means for conducting and managing business. These events present continued profound impact on supply chain practices and how companies will survive and compete in the digital economy.
The Ferrari Consulting and Research Group assists companies in providing knowledgeable, practical, and actionable advice tailored to your organization’s specific business needs.